In the simplest of terms, entrepreneurs are people or groups of people who start and/or grow businesses. If the idea of offering a business appeals to you, become informed.
- What are some potential needs of the people in your community?
- What products or services have you not been able to find or buy at this time?
- What businesses already fulfill those needs in the community?
- What is the potential customer base for the need?
- What is the potential for the customer base to grow or decline?
- What is the probability that the customer base could financially support your business?