ProHort Lawn & Landscape Update
Annual workshops for nursery & green industry professionals, public works employees, landscape managers, arborists, tree board volunteers and cemetery & grounds keepers.
2022 Live Programs
- A Good Start to Structure: Pruning Young Trees
- Myth Busters: Debunking Common Horticulture Misinformation
- What Killed My Plant? - Tool, Tips and Techniques for Diagnosing Plant Problems
- Weed Control Update: Newer Herbicides, Rotating Herbicides for Greater Efficacy and Controlling Difficult Weeds
ISA and NAA CEU credits available.
Preregistration required. Program cost varies by location due to food expenses.
To register, call the location you plan to attend or download that site's registration form.
- February 8 | Lancaster County Extension Office, 444 Cherrycreek Road Suite A, Lincoln, NE. Contact Sarah Browning (402) 441-7180. Lancaster registration form.
- February 15 | Dusters Restaurant, 2804 13th Street, Columbus, NE. Contact Kelly Feehan (402) 563-4901.
- February 17 | Gage County Extension Office, 1115 West Scott, Beatrice, NE. Contact Nicole Stoner (402) 223-1384.
- March 2 | Hall County Extension Office, 3180 W. Highway 34, Grand Island, NE. Contact Elizabeth Exstrom (308) 385-5088. Hall registration form.
- March 17 | Douglas/Sarpy County Extension Office, 8015 W. Center Road, Omaha, NE. Contact John Fech (402) 444-7804. Douglas/Sarpy registration form.